- Installation difficulty: Easy. View our installation page for more info.
- Installation time: Approx 15 min
Our Premium Screen Protector features:
- Top quality Japanese Asahi brand reinforced glass tempered over 6 hours & rated at 9H hardness
- Top quality Japanese Nippa AB glue for easy installation and reduced bubbles
- Light transmission rate up to 98% for bright, crisp images
- Precision laser cut for a perfect fit
- Oleophobic coating for reduced fingerprints
- LiteTouch technology for a perfectly smooth finish
Matte or glossy finish available
The matte finish (what I have in my Tesla) reduces fingerprints to where they're almost non-existent. But, with the matte finish, the screen has slightly reduced brightness. The glossy finish shows more finger prints but has a higher transparency rating for brighter images.
Installation Difficulty Level:
- All Model 3s & Model Ys
- Premium Tesla Model 3 and Model Y Screen Protector for sale online
- Installation kit which includes a wet wipe, a dry wipe, guide installation stickers, dust stickers and microfiber cloth.
- To clean your screen protector, simply wipe with a microfiber cloth.
Don't trust your Tesla's screen to cheap screen protectors. The quality varies wildly, they can scratch and crack easily (sometimes damaging the Tesla screen), they often have bubbles from cheap glue which can leave a sticky residue behind when removing and they can have a rainbow effect if you wear polarized glasses.
Like all of our orders, these usually ship in 24 hours and feature our 90 day warranty.
When entering a Tesla Model 3 or Tesla Model Y, the central focus is on that big, beautiful 15" LCD screen.
So, protecting that screen is a must. One inadvertent swipe or bump can lead to a scratch, crack or performance issues on your Tesla's display. And since the screen controls just about every aspect of your car, not having it - is not an option.
Needless to say, a Supercharged Accessories Premium Screen Protector for Tesla Model 3 online is a worthwhile investment - especially since a replacement display from Tesla runs just over $1300 - plus tax.